OUTDOOR AIR MEASUREMENT JUST GOT EASIER!
Introducing the OAM II Airflow Measurement System
Unique airflow measurement system offers improved reliability when compared to other airflow sensing technologies for this challenging application.
– Air Monitor’s OAM II system is designed for outdoor air measurement:
– Accurate and reliable airflow measurement without straight duct runs
– Unaffected by wind and debris
– Accurate when wet, unlike thermal devices
– Active air density correction
– Multiple operating configurations allow:
– Broad airflow operating ranges minimum through economizer
– Simultaneous split minimum and economizer inlet measurement
– Measurement of two inlets with a single system
– Engineered performance and reliability:
– Accurate measurement from 100 FPM to 2400 FPM
– Native BACnet MS/TP and MODBUS RTU
– Simple to install on new and retrofit projects