The distribution of conditioned air is the primary means of heating and cooling most commercial buildings today. Proper airflow control within a building is not only important for the health and comfort of the building occupant’s, but also for the health and long term performance (longevity) of the building. Accurate and reliable airflow measurement allows the building’s HVAC system to work effectively as designed, and efficiently as required to meet ever-increasing energy conservation goals.
Installations for this application include: Ducted Airflow Measurement, Fan Discharge Measurement, Fan Inlet Measurement and Outdoor Airflow Measurement. Select an installation below for more information:
Ducted Airflow Measurement & Control DevicesMechanical duct work continues to serve as the most...
- ELECTRA-flo 5 Series Thermal Airflow Measurement System
- ELECTRA-flo/S5-CM Thermal Airflow Measurement Station
- FAN-E Pitot Airflow Measurement Traverse Station
- ELECTRA-flo/SD Thermal Airflow & Temperature Measurement System
- VELTRON II Transmitter
- VELTRON DPT 2500-plus Transmitter
- VOLU-probe Pitot Airflow Measurement Traverse Probe
- VOLU-probe/VS Pitot Airflow Measurement Traverse Station
- Aluminum LO-flo Pitot Airflow Measurement Traverse Station
Fan Discharge MeasurementMeasuring airflow at the fan inlet presents challenges from...
Fan Inlet MeasurementMeasuring airflow at the fan inlet presents challenges from...
Outdoor HVAC Airflow MeasurementControlling the amount of outside air entering a building...