- Air Monitor HVAC Family of Products Brochure
- ELECTRA-flo 5 Series Catalog Sheet
- ELECTRA-flo 5 Series Manual
- ELECTRA-flo G5 Transmitter Manual
- Install Procedures – Airflow and Pressure Meters
- Install Procedures – S.T.A.T. Static Pressure Probe
- Installation Procedures – ELECTRA-flo/S5 Probe Arrays and Stations
ELECTRA-flo 5 Series Thermal Airflow Measurement System
The ELECTRA-flo Thermal Probe Array utilizes thermal dispersion technology in multi-point probes to measure average airflow and temperature. The rugged anodized aluminum probes have aerodynamic sensor apertures that condition turbulent airflow, resulting in a NIST traceable accuracy of ±2% of actual flow.
Each probe array comes complete with an ELECTRA-flo G5 Transmitter that provides connectivity to BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU networks. Two analog outputs are also available for airflow and temperature. The G5 user interface displays airflow and temperature data. It also allows for easy access to all product configuration and field characterization settings. The true dual channel G5 transmitter option has duct size and sensor point allocation set independently for two separate channels.