Air Monitor provides high-precision differential pressure transmitters (DP transmitters) for use in various industrial airflow applications. Used in conjunction with the Air Monitor airflow stations, these devices accurately measure the differential pressure in the process and the transmitter electronics use a 4-20mA scaled output to determine the flow of air. The transmitter’s display shows the airflow rate in engineering units (such as IN w.c., SCFM, LBS/HR). These transmitters are equipped with programmable alarms, automatic zeroing, and options for AUTO-purge III management and special function options. Air Monitor’s differential pressure transmitters are robust devices used in industrial applications such as combustion airflow to boilers, dirty airflow in exhaust, and clean process airflow or room pressurization.
Air Monitor also offers multivariable DP transmitters that offer all of the great benefits mentioned above. Additionally, they include an absolute pressure and temperature compensated mass flow output. The MASS-tron II and the VELTRON DPT-Plus are multivariable differential pressure transmitters offering the mass flow rate output.
Air Monitor’s Key Value Propositions:
- Best accuracy in the industry in low flow, large duct applications
- Air Monitor transmitters can measure lowest DP in the industry (full spans as low as 0.02 IN w.c.)
- As little as zero straight run required
- Non-uniform flow profile problem solved: flow conditioners plus cross duct, multiple measurement points = excellent large duct measurement accuracy
- Dirty applications are no problem with AUTO-Purge III feature
- Excellent stability, repeatability and accuracy with AUTO-zero feature
- Full start-up services: duct traverse studies, training
- The differential pressure flow transmitter products below are commonly used in industrial airflow systems. If you have any questions about our products, don’t hesitate to contact our team today.